PURSED•CABLES
PURSED•CABLES
PURSED•CABLES

Saturday, February 6

i try to do it in one smooth motion

in one smooth motion i disconnect all the bones in my body from all the other bones in my body

now i am held together only by incredible muscles

which are incredible for persisting despite near total negligence

except in highly specific circumstances such as

worrying about my future

and depressing this sequence of letters into a computer keyboard

and stretching my skin from all directions until it is a translucent fabric covering all possible surfaces in my apartment

now i am incredible muscles and blood vessels and internal organs rolling about in a deflated space shuttle parachute which covers all possible surfaces in my apartment

i am a very small volume of garbage

in the pursed corner of a garbage bag

that could hold a considerably greater volume of garbage

but doesn't

i am rearranging certain of my bones

to assemble an automaton

utilizing my teeth and my eye sockets and my breast bone

which once completed

will consume you and me

and reconstitute us

as electromagnetic radiation

observed by astronomers

from a body on or very near to

the boundary

of an expanding universe

i am very excited by my plan

i want my plan to work very much however i am not that hopeful

No comments: