PURSED•CABLES
PURSED•CABLES
PURSED•CABLES

Wednesday, January 27

my professor of mathematics entered and i think to be sure he had done this correctly, entered correctly, entered the one of all the rooms that would attend to & catalog his presence, to be sure he said my name, asked where that was, in the room, if this were the room, and passed sharply among faces with i think only the apprehension that each was inappropriate to his purpose

he saw me and when he saw me began class

it is flattering maybe, being an index to a memory, banally

how could i be that

i have another report

in my world hunger class a man in front of me looked on a very tiny computer at a blog in pictures of a man aiming many guns at faraway large white panels then pointing closely at the newly blossomed & dappled absences

how strange his doing exactly that then, in class, so particular, too particular, brazenly obscenely particular

No comments: